U.S. Sports Nutrition Market to Reach $5.28 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 13.84% – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Sports Nutrition Market Research Report by Product (Sports Drink, Sports Foods, and Sports Supplements), Distribution Channel, State – United States Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States Sports Nutrition Market size was estimated at USD 2,428.04 million in 2021, USD 2,853.33 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.84% to reach USD 5,285.20 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Sports Nutrition to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Product, the market was studied across Sports Drink, Sports Foods, and Sports Supplements. The Sports Drink is further studied across Hypertonic, Hypotonic, and Isotonic. The Sports Foods is further studied across Energy Bars, Protein Bars, and Protein Gels. The Sports Supplements is further studied across Amino Acids, Carbohydrates, Minerals, Omega -3, Probiotics, Protein, and Vitamin.
- Based on Distribution Channel, the market was studied across E-commerce, Retail Stores/ Convenience Stores, and Supermarket/ Hypermarket.
- Based on State, the market was studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Sports Nutrition Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Sports Nutrition Market, by Product
7. Sports Nutrition Market, by Distribution Channel
8. California Sports Nutrition Market
9. Florida Sports Nutrition Market
10. Illinois Sports Nutrition Market
11. New York Sports Nutrition Market
12. Ohio Sports Nutrition Market
13. Pennsylvania Sports Nutrition Market
14. Texas Sports Nutrition Market
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Company Usability Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories
- Atlantic Multipower UK Limited
- Bulk Powders
- Cardiff Sports Nutrition LTD.
- Clif Bar & Company
- Eleat Sports Nutrition, LLC
- General Nutrition Centers, Inc.
- Glanbia PLC
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- Muscle Pharm, LLC
- MusclePharm Corporation
- Olimp Laboratories
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Post Holdings, Inc.
- Science in Sport PLC
- Stokely-Van Comp. Inc.
- The Bountiful Company
- Ultimate Nutrition Inc.
- Venky’s (India) Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/283ipf